Saturday & Sunday, 22 & 23 JAN 2022
8:30 am Day of Registration & Packet Pickup Opens
9:20 am Beginner Orienteering Class
10:00 am Registration Closes
10:00 am First Start (No Assigned Start times. Line up by course when ready!)
Type – Standard Courses
Courses Available – White, Yellow, Orange & Green
Punching – E-Punch on “All Courses”!
Map – 1:10,000, 2.5m contour interval
Awards – Awards will be given out both days. Presented to the top three finishers by course.
Course Time Limit – 3 hours
Terrain – Rolling wooded terrain crossed by small streams. The woods are mostly old growth with moderate amounts of undergrowth. There is a sparse trail network.
Location – 208 Trailhead, Stubblefield, Sam Houston National Forest
Other – The bridge along Stubblefield Lake Rd is not crossable. Ensure you take FM1375 to get to the event.
ENTRY FEES (Single day x2 for 2 days)
|One Day||Both Days|
REGISTRATION: Opens December 22 @ 10:00AM
CLOSES: January 19th – 8:00 PM!
We use an online registration system for our entries. (Tutorials below)
- Review our Payment/Refund Policy
- All Group leaders should register all of their participants
- All Groups of 4 or more should arrange one payment for all members
- Group Registration-Tutorial
- Individual Registration-Tutorial
STEP #1: REGISTER
STEP #2: PAYMENT
- Do not make payment without registering first
- Pay online with Credit Card or PayPal account. If the payment is part of a Group. The ” Name Associated with Fee” is the Group’s Name e.g., Hometown H.S. JROTC
- Pay at event: (make checks payable to “Houston Orienteering Club”)
- Credit Card payments “not” accepted at event
STEP #3: WAIVER
Every participant must have a completed waiver prior to competing. If the participant is under 18, the waiver must be signed by their parent or legal guardian.
- Once you have all waivers completed and signed
- Scan all waiver into 1 PDF and upload the file to Stubblefield waivers
- Under Drive click on + New then File upload
- After completing the steps above, email the registrar that you have uploaded your waivers.
Contact the registrar if you have any questions or problems.
* “E-punch (Si Card)” Borrowed and not returned: Replacement fee $30